Corporate Flight Attendant-13005373
Are you an experienced Corporate Flight Attendant looking to interact, serve and protect while seeing the world? The American Express Flight Attendant will be an integral member of a top-notch Corporate Flight Crew, and be responsible for cabin safety management, creating and maintaining an in-flight virtual office, tending to the needs and providing optimal service to our executive customers during global travel.
- Ensuring the safety, comfort and welfare of our passengers.
- Implementing and operating full cabin management systems.
- Serving as the liaison between Cockpit Crew and passengers ensuring timely delivery of in-flight communications.
- Managing a seamless in-flight virtual “Onboard Office Environment”
- Providing instruction to customers on the operation of on-board equipment, safety devices and procedures.
- Maintaining safety and culinary proficiency through company-provided training, self-directed study and networking within the flight attendant industry.
- Driving standardization for our customers by maintaining passenger preferences and sharing information with flight attendant team.
- Engaging appropriate customer feedback on trip experience and service level to identify personal preferences and/or problems, and provide according follow-through.
- Accountable for maintaining all IT forms, checklists and accessories.
- Providing high quality catering experience with a budget-conscious mindset.
- Ensuring confidentiality of customers.
- Organizing and maintaining commissary stock for aircraft to ensure best cost on highest quality products.
- Providing training, shadowing and guidance to contract flight attendants.
- Managing and maintaining content of cabin book and all technology forms on all aircraft.
- Attending annual safety training and MedAir training.
- Handling various administrative duties and tasks during and after travel.
- Motivated self starter to help with creating and learning new technologies and equipment to support our passengers.
Skills And Abilities Required For This Role:
- Five years of corporate aviation flight attendant background, with emphasis on corporate and global travel required.
- Experience with Gulfstream 550 Cabin Door Exit.
- Proficiency in cabin technologies and in-flight virtual office.
- Completion of Flight Safety, FAS, Aircraft Evacuation and MedAir/American Heart Training.
- CPR Certification and ability to use a defibrillator.
- In-flight culinary experience.
- Highest level customer service skills; experience tending to executive level clientele.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage multiple priorities independently.
- Keen problem solving ability. Must be able to quickly identify problems, determine possible solutions and act quickly to provide resolutions.
- Strong relationship building, communication, collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility for 75% global travel and ability to be on call an absolute must.
- Must be commutable to Newburgh, NY facility within an hour and a half.
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...