This position will perform teller functions at all branches in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas as needed to cover vacations, leaves and vacancies.
An individual in this position will cash checks, process deposits, accept payments, and balance a cash drawer according to established procedures. In addition, good use of cross-selling opportunities is expected.
This position offers challenge to perform teller functions accurately and efficiently and an opportunity to meet the public in a professional manner.
- Cashing checks, accepting deposits, verifying cash when received
- Filling change orders, working bags and preparing vault sales
- Selling money orders, cashier’s checks, Visa Travel Money, and gift cards.
- Performing cash advance on credit cards
- Cashing or depositing savings bonds,
- Completing Currency Transaction report when necessary
- Accepting loan payments
- Working commercial bags
- Balancing cash drawer each day
- Traveling between locations as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- An individual in this position should have 1 year experience demonstrated to be applicable to job requirements.
- Working knowledge of PC spreadsheet, word processing, and production software. i.e. Microsoft Office Products. Keyboarding speed of 30+wpm, 10-key calculator by touch.
- This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills. Must have the ability to respond appropriately to customer inquires in a fast-paced work environment while handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate aptitude for detail work
- This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules.
- He/She must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a clear, audible speaking voice, ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms, and the ability to hear instructions or requests.
- This position requires the ability to stand and move about freely. This person must have the ability to lift, handle and carry some storage boxes
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, moderate to extensive travel required and overtime as necessary
Southwest Bancorp Inc. - 23 months ago