Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Fulfillment Coordinator - Minnesota Wild (St. Paul, MN)
TITLE: CORPORATE FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: SENIOR MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES
Assist the Corporate Services team in all aspects of corporate partner contracted deliverables and provide administrative support to entire corporate sales and services department.
- Handle traffic function for television and radio during Minnesota Wild and WCHA Final Five seasons.
- Manage all signage production for Minnesota Wild, WCHA Final Five and Xcel Energy Center corporate partners.
- Coordinate with Creative Services department the layout and placement of all print advertising for Game Day program, Yearbook, pocket schedules and Media Guide.
- Coordinate with Broadcast department all graphic and content needs for television and radio broadcast production.
- Assist broadcast department with Radio Network Affiliate Program.
- Coordinate the Corporate Sales team and Marketing staff on all contractual obligations relating to in and out-of-arena programs to fulfill those obligations.
- Manage the Corporate Sales and Service department’s database including current partners, prospects and leads.
- Attend weekly meetings to review corporate partner fulfillment status, problems, opportunities, new programs and promotions.
- Assist corporate sales team in prospecting new leads for corporate partnership.
- Assist with all special events developed for client hospitality.
- Assist with proposal design and creation as well as yearend summaries.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent experience required
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred computer experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in sports and entertainment industry or equivalent field helpful
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Available weekdays as well as some evenings, weekends and/or holidays for games, programs or other events • Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
The Hockey Lodge and stateofhockeystore.com are the official team store and online retailer of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.