Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsor
Corporate Fulfillment Coordinator - Minnesota Wild (St. Paul, MN)
TITLE: CORPORATE FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: SENIOR MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES
Assist the Corporate Services team in all aspects of corporate partner contracted deliverables and provide administrative support to entire corporate sales and services department.
- Handle traffic function for television and radio during Minnesota Wild and WCHA Final Five seasons.
- Manage all signage production for Minnesota Wild, WCHA Final Five and Xcel Energy Center corporate partners.
- Coordinate with Creative Services department the layout and placement of all print advertising for Game Day program, Yearbook, pocket schedules and Media Guide.
- Coordinate with Broadcast department all graphic and content needs for television and radio broadcast production.
- Assist broadcast department with Radio Network Affiliate Program.
- Coordinate the Corporate Sales team and Marketing staff on all contractual obligations relating to in and out-of-arena programs to fulfill those obligations.
- Manage the Corporate Sales and Service department’s database including current partners, prospects and leads.
- Attend weekly meetings to review corporate partner fulfillment status, problems, opportunities, new programs and promotions.
- Assist corporate sales team in prospecting new leads for corporate partnership.
- Assist with all special events developed for client hospitality.
- Assist with proposal design and creation as well as yearend summaries.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent experience required
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred computer experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in sports and entertainment industry or equivalent field helpful
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Available weekdays as well as some evenings, weekends and/or holidays for games, programs or other events • Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
NHL - 19 months ago
The Hockey Lodge and stateofhockeystore.com are the official team store and online retailer of the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team.