- Performs receptionist duties to include answering phones, directing calls and greeting building visitors.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and sorts mail and packages.
- Sorts and reviews accounts payable invoices.
- Creates and tracks corporate purchase orders.
- Orders supplies and maintains inventory of supplies for the corporate office.
- Sets up conference calls and conference rooms as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Professional demeanor and appearance is required. Organizational skills and attention to details are required. Able to work as a team member, work well under stress, and handle multiple priorities. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills are required. Must be able to research and problem-solve. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Frequently (34% – 66%) required to sit and walk. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to climb, stand, and lift less than 50 pounds.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English proficiently.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Administrative & Office Work, Keywords: Receptionist, Location: RALEIGH, NC - 27622
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...