Corporate Marketing Associate
Location/ Site Description:
The position will be located in the WinnCompanies Corporate Headquarters in Boston.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
The Corporate Marketing Associate is responsible for providing support to the Marketing Department and the Corporate Marketing Manager. The purpose of this position is to assist the operations of the Marketing Department, more specifically the corporate marketing efforts and new business development programs. Tasks include collecting, compiling, formatting and reporting information for the purpose of creating materials for corporate presentations. Ongoing data-entry and organization of corporate databases, website platforms, marketing repositories and other shared resources. Familiarity with statistical analysis and reporting required. Reports to the Vice President of Operations Support Services and the Corporate Marketing Manager.
- Provides administrative and organizational support to the Marketing Department in the areas of corporate marketing and new business development.
- Creates and maintains in-house data and presentations, as required, for new and existing properties, clients and business opportunities.
- Helps implement, track and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, while ensuring complete data integrity.
- Generates and compiles statistical analysis and reports to support corporate initiatives and client needs.
- Maintains branded marketing library by regularly checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides continual oversight of marketing repository content, including photography, logos, et al.
- Provides support on corporate projects, awards programs and Company presentations, as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned, or as requested by the Vice President of Operations Support Services and Corporate Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for working with all company employees in an effective, mutually productive manner.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors, clients and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Follows and adheres to all WinnSafe policies, practices and procedures.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Years of Experience – 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, et al.), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, et al.), Client Relationship Management Software (DynamicCRM, et al.) and a basic knowledge of HTML
- Other –
- Experience utilizing CMS (Content Management Systems) applications is preferred
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and organizational skills.
- Moderate to advanced technical skills; technically adept and able to learn new technical processes.
- Positive attitude; resourceful, creative and highly detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable; including, the capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
- 21 months ago - save job
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...