KIXEYE Inc. is searching for an experienced Paralegal to join its growing Legal Team. Under supervision of the Legal and Finance team, the Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for supporting contracts life cycle management and assisting with trademark, copyright and domain name matters. This is a high-growth opportunity for the right candidate who brings experience, sound judgment, project management skills, and a positive attitude with comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do every day:
- Reviewing and drafting routine contracts such as non-disclosure, consulting and service agreements
- Assist supervising attorney with management of workflow submitted for legal review by various clients. In some cases, act as initial contact with clients on matters and gathering information.
- Manage and coordinate the process of execution of contracts
- Maintain comprehensive list of pending and completed contracts and ensure compliance with milestones
- Manage corporate contracts database and template library, updating as needed
- Assist with equity administration
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5+ years related experience.
- Previous in-house corporate legal experience.
- Experience reviewing and drafting contracts and maintaining document management systems.
- Experience working with stock administration software such as CapMX or similar web based equity tracking system.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, as well as strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines with a meticulous attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Creative, flexible, enthusiastic and innovative team player with the ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals at all organizational levels.
KIXEYE - 7 months ago
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...