Wargaming America is looking for a Corporate Public Relations Manager to join the PR team dedicated to promoting and spreading the word for all Wargaming things, focused mainly on bringing more exposure and awareness of us as a company.
This is a great opportunity to manage PR for a highly anticipated game release in the free-to-play market. At the end of the day, the Wargaming PR team is about having fun and providing results and the ideal Public Relations Manager candidate will be able to balance both aspects of the position in tandem. Содержание работы
• Manage building and maintaining media awareness around all of Wargaming’s corporate activities.
• Identify, secure, and manage speaking opportunities for key executives, liaising with business and financial media, working with charitable groups on Wargaming charity-focused campaigns, and serving as an internal liaison for our Events Manager to help create and manage messaging and presence.
This position will evolve over time.
• BA or equivalent experience.
• Experience in corporate public relations, preferably within the gaming industry.
• Extensive knowledge of gaming industry events and speaking opportunities.
• Expertise in crafting corporate messaging.
• Expertise in dealing with business and financial media, particularly those that focus on gaming.
• A positive attitude as a team-player who is willing to work to get results, always ready to learn, and has the ability to learn from mistakes.
• Willingness to work “outside the norm,” including events outside the typical realm of the video game space (i.e. airshows and other consumer focused events).
• Great all-around communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, public speaking) and comfortable with being interviewed, whether on camera or on audio.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• In-depth knowledge of Wargaming products.
• Experience in the online gaming or free-to-play space.
• Experience working with international teams.
• Proficiency in Russian.
Wargaming.net - 16 months ago
Wargaming.net is a privately held strategy game development company founded in 1998.
In early 2000 Wargaming.net launched its first...