Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
CCSi has a current opening for a Corporate Quality Manager in our Rockville, Maryland Corporate headquarters reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Administration.
Position Description: Director of the Corporate Quality Group. Manages and provides day to day maintenance of the corporate Quality Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, and CMMI Level 3). Assists executive management in achieving and maintaining ISO and CMMI certifications. Oversees internal process audits.Interfaces with external QA auditors. Provides vision and leadership in continually improving the execution of the quality systems.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Monitors unusual occurrences, report follow-up procedures, and report monthly and year-to-date comparisons.
- Reviews quality assurance standards, studies existing policies and procedures, and interviews personnel and customers to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
- Writes reviews, and maintains quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performs quality-assurance functions to accomplish business coordination and monitoring, and corporate goals.
- Responsible for knowing current QA standards and informing management of any new and/or revised standard imposed.
- Provides consultative expertise to departments and projects with the coordination of audit information, and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms, procedures, controls etc.
- Assists with developing and maintaining corrective action plans.
- Keeps management informed of studies in process and progress thereof, committee agenda items; discusses problems and completion of audit procedures.
- Reviews, tracks and communicates information regarding process variations and quality control activities. Performs gap and root cause analyses
- Maintains current and accurate records of all relevant communications, audits, corrective action plans, and effectiveness monitoring.
- Minimum of BS/BA in business or related field, MS a plus
- 8+ years experiences in Quality and/or auditing with a focus in CMMI/ISO certifications and standards. ISO audit certification preferred, not required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
CCSi - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...