Festiva Development Group has an opening for a Corporate Receptionist at our new office in Asheville, NC. The Corporate Receptionist is the front line representative who greets clients, vendors and guests either by phone or in person. Responsible for all incoming calls and routes them to appropriate department or person. Provides administrative support to other departments and handles routine administrative duties including mailings, fedEx, office supply orders, inventory control and postage account..
- Answer multiple phone lines of the Mitel 5550 IP Console system and route calls to appropriate personnel.
- Greet external guests, vendors and clients and make sure to properly assist them (offer water, coffee, ensure that they are not waiting too long).
- Post all outgoing mail.
- Sort and distribute all correspondences such as mail, faxes, etc.
- Print out and prepare shipping labels for FedEx pick up. Ensure adequate inventory for shipping supplies. Re-stock shipping supplies
- Place office supply orders and manage the office supply account
- Print, prepare and mail letters
- Check voicemail every 30 minutes and route messages appropriately.
- Assist all corporate departments for delegated work and projects.
- Place orders for letterhead, envelopes, and business cards.
- Sign off when deliveries come in, and sign for certified mail.
- Refill postage and submit check requests for Pitney Bowes.
- Assist with travel arrangements when needed.
- Tally monthly postage account totals & enter the information into a spreadsheet.
- Assist with set up of meetings in the conference room.