Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of
Corporate Records Administrator.
Johns Manville (JM) is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and employs approximately 350 people at the downtown headquarters, in areas such as finance, human resources, legal, corporate affairs, and information technology. Three of the four business groups, Engineered Products North America, Insulation Systems and Roofing Systems, are also headquartered here. Our fourth business unit, Engineered Products Europe/Asia, is headquartered in Germany. Johns Manville has manufacturing operations in North America, Europe and China.
- Interact with offsite records vendor ensuring appropriate delivery and pick up of corporate records and reviews and reconciles monthly billing.
- Maintain our inactive records through Versatile database.
- Conduct program evaluations, select and maintain applications which track inactive records, understanding searching tools and reporting function.
- Develop, implement and maintain retention schedules for the corporation.
- Instruct and train corporate employees regarding the purpose, principles and process of the records management program to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and applicable law.
- Respond to internal and external requests regarding corporate records.
- Administer the copying and release of medical records to comply with court ordered requests.
- Administer the input and modification of the information in the file room module of the matter management system for the Legal Department, including training users.
- Work with the paralegals to process legal department files and prepare them for inactive storage.
- Evaluate, and recommend for approval all contracts with third parties for records storage and retrieval, including microfilming, vault storage and records destruction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school / technical school education plus a minimum of four years business
experience or education equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Experience using a database program, such as Versatile.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; prioritizing activities, problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of inactive records management.
- Proven ability to interact with internal/external customers
Additional consideration given for:
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- CRM certification
- Experience with a records management database
- Associate degree
JM has a long history of sustainable efforts and strives to continually improve our sustainability practices through a focus on innovation, productivity and leadership that ensures we meet the needs of current stakeholders without sacrificing the needs of future generations.
For additional information please read our
Johns Manville (JM), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality insulation and commercial...