We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated and interested in building a career in the world of corporate recruiting. Candidate will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting in all areas of engineering and technology in support of our current and prospective contracts. Candidate must have the ability to develop creative sourcing strategies that target high potential and diverse key talent. We need someone who will develop and maintain excellent relationships prospective candidates as well as with hiring managers. Candidate will work under the direction of the Corporate Recruiting Manager to identify hiring needs to source candidates, prescreen professionals and engineers, schedule and conduct interviews and attend job fairs. Candidate will bring an agency-like mentality of speed, delivery and results to the corporate side, while focusing on superior customer service. Successful candidates will have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively and be proactive and resourceful in their work ethic and sourcing efforts.
This position is located in our Reston, VA office and will include periodic travel to our Waldorf, Maryland office for interviews and meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain proactive internet sourcing methods to support robust building of candidate pipeline.
- Build and manage a referral network from employees and candidate pools.
- Manage web posting process, advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites.
- Responsible for the staffing of positions from entry level to senior level.
- Responsible for locating individuals with hard to find technical skill sets as well as candidates with security clearances.
- Utilization of technology to streamline recruitment processes, produce management reports, assists with relationship management with candidates, and to creatively source passive candidates.
- Strong motivational, influencing and coaching skills. Strong organizational, and prioritization skills, coupled with the ability to work well independently or in group settings.
- Follow through of candidate availability and upkeep of recruiting databases and calendars. Responsible to keep all candidates pertinent information updated and easily accessed within all database and files to include contact information and security information.
- Responsible for maintaining all reports associated with the Recruiting Department.
- Associate's degree . Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment. Applicants with staffing industry, recruiting agency, or corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Experience recruiting for DOD, Intel and other Federal positions.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a team-oriented structure, and be a true team-player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in a recruiting capacity a plus.
- Experience in a technical environment a plus.
Additional responsibilities :
- Supporting HR generalist
- Assist in the preparation of meetings
- Assist other departments in proposals and other projects when needed.
- Answering phones
- Ordering supplies for office and job fair preparation
- Assist in all areas pertaining to the overall execution of the Corporate Mission as deemed necessary by management
ACET - 8 months ago