***MUST BE ON-SITE IN NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE***
Asurion is one of the worldwide leaders in delivering solutions around handset insurance, warranty management, equipment maintenance, mobile applications and roadside assistance services. Bottom line, we create it, develop it, sell it and service it! We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be the key recruiting resource in support of the needs of our HR or Finance and Legal departments. The Recruiter will be challenged with maintaining an ongoing pipeline of candidates utilizing creative sourcing strategies, networking and eRecruiting, while meeting pre-determined SLA requirements.
· Full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, face to face interviews, selection, compensation negotiations, reference checks and on-boarding activities
· Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet based sourcing
· Market career opportunities and aggressively manage requisitions to meet target service level agreements. Adhere to assigned performance metrics
· Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key functional stakeholders
· Participate in industry specific trade events, associations and other relevant networking organizations
· Responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics
· Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
· BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or in an equivalent business related degree
· You MUST be production oriented and discerning of high quality talent
· Experience conducting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record filling positions.
· 2 or more years’ experience in agency recruiting is a must.
· Experience working with various applicant tracking systems such as Vurv, Taleo, and PeopleSoft
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Must be results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives.
· Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Knowledge of basic Human Resource policy/procedures and employment laws.
Asurion - 10 months ago
For two decades, Asurion has led the technology protection industry around the globe. The Company provides premier support solutions to...