Cogent HMG is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team at our corporate office in Brentwood, TN. The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of all non-clinical and corporate positions. This person will work directly with hiring managers to fulfill their recruiting needs in order to help them meet Cogent HMG’s goals and objectives.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Recruit nursing, administrative and all corporate positions for Cogent HMG’s hospitalist programs and corporate office.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create strategic recruiting strategies to best address their staffing needs.
- Manage full cycle of candidate recruitment from position requisition and job posting through the verbal offer, explanation of benefits and submitting offer letter requests to the HR department.
- Negotiate salary offers with candidates to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Continually update applicant tracking database by entering candidate information, recruitment activities, applicant flow, interview dates, and recruitment results.
- May attend local career fairs in order to network and find candidates.
- Utilize current job board and develop new sources for finding qualified applicants.
- Screen applicants, schedule and conduct interviews, and evaluate applicant qualifications.
- Help hiring managers coordinate onsite interviews as needed.
- Develop and maintains contacts with training programs, placement firms, current medical staff, hospital and practice managers, vendors and other sources of applicants.
- Keep Hiring Managers informed on the progress of the recruitment function through weekly interaction.
- Works with Hiring Managers to bring high quality candidates to Cogent HMG markets.
- Utilizes online internet marketing recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Serves as a professional resource and recruiting advisor for Managers.
- Manage job postings for all Cogent HMG positions on our Company website
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Vision Statement”.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to Multitask and manage multiple job openings.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems – Strongly Preferred
- Healthcare related experience a plus but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains strict confidentiality with regard to protected health information and understands and adheres to Cogent HMG’s HIPAA Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures
Cogent HMG - 17 months ago