DJO is a global provider of medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. We are currently seeking an outstanding Corporate Recruiter at our Shoreview, MN location.
Summary: Responsible for designated recruitment and selection for the company, including but not limited to interviews, temporary agency / search firm relationships, posting to job boards / website, pre-screening of candidates, facilitating the selection decision and preparing and extending offers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Headquartered in San Diego, CA (Vista), DJO Incorporated is a leading global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, regeneration, pain management and physical therapy sold through our DonJoy, Empi, CMF, Aircast / Procare, and Chattanooga Group business units.
- Confers with managers and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Partners with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process from requisition to offer.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Ensures reference checks, background checks and drug screens are completed prior to start dates.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
We are the largest non-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation device company in the United States and among the largest globally. We also develop, manufacture and distribute a broad range of surgical reconstructive implant products through our DJO Surgical business unit.
We believe that our strong brand names, comprehensive range of products, focus on quality, innovation, customer service, extensive distribution network, and our strong relationships with orthopedic and physical therapy professionals have contributed to our leading market positions.
DJO is a portfolio company of the Blackstone Group.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience required
- Consultative, influential, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet and recruiting / applicant tracking systems; ADP Virtual Edge Applicant Tracking experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- PHR/SPHR Certified (preferred)
DJO - 21 months ago