National Express Corporation is currently seeking a Corporate R ecruiter with seven or more years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a variety of US and Canadian positions. This position is based from our corporate office in Warrenville, Illinois and reports to the Supervisor of Recruitment.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for finding, attracting and selecting qualified candidates; developing, maintaining, and managing positive, effective working relationships with internal and external customers; participating in recruitment projects; and providing recruitment expertise and consultative services.
Position Responsibilities Include:
Position Requirements Include:
- Full life-cycle recruiting for staff, middle, and senior level field and corporate positions from a variety of disciplines
- Developing, implementing, and managing innovative and creative recruitment strategies within relevant legislation and regulations for NEC locations within North America
- Providing ongoing recruitment and selection guidance to hiring managers
- Developing, implementing, and managing mechanisms to ensure that recruitment activity is accurately tracked / reported as well as preparing ad hoc reports for senior management
- Participating in recruitment initiatives, projects, project teams including providing input to project priorities, plans, schedules, and budgets; administering and managing contracts; supervising external consultants and monitoring progress / quality of work
- Partnering with hiring managers, candidates, employees, clients, and vendors to promote positive, effective working relationships
- Providing input into the development, implementation, and maintenance of recruiting strategies, processes, policies, and tools to attract candidates
- Actively supporting and promoting continuous improvement and best practices within the recruiting function
Key Words : Recruiter, Corporate Recruiter, Senior Recruiter, Staffing, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Taleo, iRecruit, TalentWise, Oracle, Student Transportation Industry, Ground Transportation Industry, Paratransit, Transit
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or a related discipline
- 7 or more years of full life-cycle recruiting experience for a variety of non-exempt and exempt level positions within the US and Canada; transit or transportation industry experience preferred
- Significant experience in the design, development, and implementation of recruiting procedures, policies, tools, metrics, KPIs, etc.
- Strong knowledge of human resources management and organizational development
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with staff, leaders, and senior management across the organization
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities to proactively anticipate and resolve issues and manage new initiatives
- Knowledge of information technology including Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems; experience with Taleo, TalentWise, and Oracle preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and project management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing data
- Results driven and detail-oriented
To Apply : Please submit your resume and cover letter below or under the “Join Our Team” Section of our website at www.nationalexpresscorp.com .
About Us: National Express Corporation (NEC), a nation-wide leader in student transportation, is made up of Durham School Services and Petermann in the United States and Stock Transportation in Canada. Durham, Petermann, and Stock share a strong commitment to provide quality transportation, outstanding customer service, positive employee relations and the highest level of safety.
Together, Durham School Services, Petermann, and Stock Transportation employ more than 22,000 individuals and serve more than 350 school districts in 32 states in the US and four provinces in Canada. The NEC Corporate Office, located in Warrenville, Illinois, houses the administrative and support functions for the company. Our local customer service centers (CSCs) are supported by regional operations teams located throughout North America.
National Express Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wanna go for a ride? National Express has a seat. Specializing in passenger transportation, the company serves riders in North America,...