ERM is seeking a self-motivated Corporate Recruiter to join our Global Information Solutions Practice. This position will be based in Houston, TX. In this role, you will play a key role in hiring exceptional talent for a dynamic and growth-focused consulting organization.
As a hands-on recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, evaluating, and closing candidates, as well as developing strong relationships with senior managers and practice leaders. This is a great opportunity to work for a global environmental leader in an exciting industry!
- Effectively implement ERM's recruiting process to efficiently hire qualified employees who meet or exceed position requirements and align with ERM's culture and global strategy.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting activities on assigned requisitions, including developing job postings and search strategies, reviewing applicants, screening and evaluating candidates, coordinating interview process, and supporting final selection process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand their unique needs and develop a plan for successfully finding ideal candidates for each position.
- Manage candidate process, provide a positive candidate experience, maintain responsive communication, and act as a candidate advocate, including honoring confidentiality and providing flexibility as appropriate.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool for assigned requisitions. Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, client lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Communicate status of tasks to HR Manager and hiring managers, coordinate work cross-functionally, and share candidates with recruiting team members where a potential fit exists.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (Taleo) and customer relationship management system (Avature) to manage applicant flow and for EEO compliance and internal reporting (requisitions, candidate profiles), and provide input on various recruiting and tracking reports.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years recruiting experience, successfully executing a variety of searches and sourcing techniques
- Understanding of environmental and sustainability industries, and/or oil & gas, power, and mining sectors highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience in a range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends, and sourcing strategies.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Proficiency with comprehensive Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and Customer Relationship Management System (Avature)
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a pre-interview questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting and sustainability related services. We have over 140 offices in 39 countries and territories employing more than 4,700 people. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past 5 years, we have worked for more than 50 percent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Our people are outstanding, our workplace is energized! And we continuously strive to be the preferred place for environmental and other professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers.
For more than 30 years, ERM has provided environmental, health and safety consulting services to its clients around the world. ERM is the...