Evolent is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter to play a critical role in executing our aggressive growth plans. Evolent Health is in a period of lightening growth and offers the opportunity for the right recruiter to make a huge mark on an emerging industry. This person own the full lifecycle – they will work closely with a client group to determine current and future talent needs, conduct market research to find the right talent, coordinate all aspects of the search process, and help create comprehensive talent profiles for the management team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working independently.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Lead recruiting efforts for fast-growing IT, Analytics and Health Plan side of the business.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies and action plans in filling high priority roles with client group.
- Prioritize openings and allocate time and resources against needs accordingly.
- Uses and updates Applicant Tracking System - Jobvite - with all activity.
- Works closely with the Recruiting leadership team to identify and solve potential bottlenecks or challenges in the process.
- Lead projects in building our campus recruiting program, employment brand and social media.
- Three to five years of working in a high volume recruiting role, either corporate or agency.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong network in healthcare or IT circles strongly preferred.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a quick-moving, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in social recruiting tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter. Advanced web recruiting skills a plus.
- Willingness to think different and move fast.
- Analytical mindset that can identify and solve problems.
Evolent Health is a population health management company that partners with the nation’s leading health systems in their evolution towards value-based care. We support this evolution with a provider-led, fully integrated platform for population analytics, care management and health plan operations that covers the full spectrum of health system needs. Evolent is a high growth, entrepreneurial organization with the backing of two established players in the healthcare industry: The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Through these relationships Evolent Health enjoys the benefit of substantial contributed technology assets, intellectual property and strategic expertise to support the company’s mission.
We have grown rapidly since our inception, and continue to seek people who thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. While our talented team comes from a variety of backgrounds, we share a number of common traits: we’re passionate and inspired by our mission to change healthcare delivery and create healthier populations; we’re invigorated by a fast-paced, innovative atmosphere; and we enjoy contributing to our company’s mission.
We believe in winning as a team and continuously strive to improve. Our structure is flat with an open door policy all the way to our CEO. We have a pioneer’s spirit and value people with courage and conviction for their ideas. We don’t like approval chains; we love people who make good decisions
We encourage a casual dress environment. We believe in walking the walk (literally) – employees are supported to pursue personal wellness goals. Everyone has demands outside of work and we respect and encourage those commitments. Not everyone works the same hours, but everyone is dedicated to exceptional results.
Our Work Environment
We have one corporate headquarters in the vibrant heart of Arlington, Virginia. Our Ballston location is two blocks from the Metro and a number of restaurants, cafes and shops. As our health system partnerships continue to grow, so does our quantity of client-facing opportunities in local markets across the country. In keeping with our mission, we provide a healthy work environment with an onsite fitness center, a choice of healthy snacks, and a selection of wellness offerings within the office.
Our Compensation and Benefits
We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. Evolent offers market-leading pay with an annual bonus that rewards performance. The company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes 25 days of paid time off, a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan (with company match of 4% starting day one), company and individual supported community service projects, flexible spending accounts, and additional attractive benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Evolent Health - 16 months ago