The Corporate Recruiter develops and administers staffing, employment and recruiting programs, working with hiring managers to document requirements of job openings and determining appropriate recruiting sources for posted positions. The Corporate Recruiter promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers, and also develops network relationships to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
This is a contractor role with T-force on behalf of Huawei .
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct full-cycle recruiting for multiple requisitions in assigned area(s)
* Identify, screen and present top candidates to hiring managers for review
* Utilize and evaluate effectiveness of recruitment sources and applicant tracking systems
* Follow-up with hiring managers to obtain feedback on candidate resumes and interview feedback
* Manage and document hiring requirements, candidate evaluations, interview process, and hiring decisions
* Negotiate and/or support management in developing new hire compensation package/offers and obtain offer approvals from proper approval chains according to department organizational standards
* Prepare recruiting reports, including workforce planning and applicant tracking
* Initiate background check requests for candidates with job offers and conduct reference checks
* Work with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns
* Develop, support and maintain college recruiting and affirmative action programs and attend recruitment/networking events as needed
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Major/Discipline: Human Resources or related field
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: Five (5) years’ experience in recruiting, with a proven track record in both corporate and agency recruiting or HR departments.
Preferred: Seven (7) years’ recruiting experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry
Skills & Abilities :
* Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of individuals (engineering, marketing, sales, management)
* Working knowledge of standard office software and recruiting systems
* Self-motivated, with close attention to detail
* General knowledge of Human Resources principles
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...