The Corporate Recruiter works under the direction of the SVP/Director of Human Resources and is responsible for recruitment and employment activities for MAA. Uses skill to interview, recruit, test, and refer candidates for positions.
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Weekend and after hours work may be required.
At MAA, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off and increased discounts on insurance premiums. Here are just a few of the benefits MAA offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Apartment Discount
- Holidays, Sick and Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- MAA Sons & Daughters Scholarship Fund
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of applicable Employment and other Human Resources Laws.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing techniques.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline is required.
- Human Resources experience, with a significant portion in Employment and Recruiting.
- Ability to use common computer application software.
- Experience in recruiting and utilizing a recruiting software package.
- Two years work experience in the multi-family housing industry is a plus.
MAA - 5 months ago
Maa Designs focus on delivering professional iPad application development services, using innovative tools and technologies to meet business...