The primary purpose of The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the internal and external selection and hiring process for a variety support positions to include supervisor /management for a designated region and corporate positions. Full cycle responsibilities to include sourcing, recruiting, hiring, on boarding retention and other employment practices.
· Recruit and build business relationships with Corporate positions to include Finance, Human Resources, Safety and Technology
· Recruits positions at all levels, including Director, VP and above roles
· Partner with Director, Talent Management on H1B Visa requests and renewals, as well as all Sponsorship opportunities
· Develops and manages a proactive recruiting plan for assigned departments and/or confidential searches
· Coordinates recruitment events such as job fairs, open houses, community events, etc.
· Create and manage candidate selection for our Intern program
· Pre-Screen, Screen interview internally and externally, present top talent to hiring managers, and solicit feedback from hiring managers and other interviewers after interviews.
· Analyzes success against metrics and creates and plan to achieve ongoing improvement in results that will reduce unwanted turnover from orientation to length of service
· Identifies new, effective recruiting sources specifically targeted to build a pipeline for Accounting, Finance and IT
· Coordinates and schedules interviews with Operations team
· Places recruitment ads and job postings using the internet, print ads and other sources
· Prepares regular reports on recruiting activities
· Assists in processing confirmation letters and all candidate written correspondence
· Promotes positive community relations and develops/maintains contacts to promote MasTec employment image
· Makes and Prepares appropriate offers and letters and marketing materials to candidates
· Orientation- To deliver or help deliver the Human resources portion of Orientation ensuring packages are supplies to sites
· Establish strong rapport with candidates, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, to advance our company and department brand
· Ensures compliance to EEO regulations and applicable employment law.
· Works on special projects as needed.
· Promotes the employee referral program
· History of managing full-life cycle recruitment processes for all levels of roles within the organization. Including structured problem solving in a complex and uncertain business environment.
· Proven ability to provide excellent customer service, establishes, and maintains credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g., business leaders, colleagues, executives and staff at all levels).
· Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired and to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes
· Understands the processes and steps around H1B Visa sponsorships
· Expert ability to conduct innovative sourcing and prescreening activities and related assessment tools.
· Expert organizational and planning skills; attention to detail; productive without compromising quality
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Solid presentation skills
· Solid work experience and knowledge of computers and Microsoft software, as well as Applicant Tracking Systems
· Ability to travel 10-20%
· Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously towards pre-defined objectives and to adapt to changing requirements and ad-hoc requests.
· Excellent interpersonal skills are required, including strong communication skills to frequently interface with all management levels of the company -- must be able to move from complex situations and problems to well-articulated and well-supported recommendations or conclusions.
· Bilingual with English/Spanish is preferred.
Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working as a full life cycle recruiter in support of a variety departments - Accounting, Finance and IT strongly desired.
- Intermediate experience level: Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook. A plus to have AIRS training
- Knowledge and experience around H1B Visas and sponsorships in general.
- Demonstrated work ethic with the ability to work professionally in a corporate environment.
- Applicants must be able to manage a diverse requisitions load of 20 plus requisitions.
- Experience executing successful placements at the executive level.
MasTec Advanced Technologies
- 3 years ago - save job
MasTec Advanced Technologies is a service line of our parent company MasTec Inc. We are a home service provider of DIRECTV and AT&T...