You like finding talent, and you’re good at it. You know that sometimes the best candidates can be found in the unlikeliest of places. You’re as adept at networking in person as you are online. You can fill any position in a technology company. You are excited about the opportunity to help shape a company’s future with your role.
You have a desire and willingness to expand your responsibilities into the broader HR arena. Since you’ll already be working closely with managers and employees, you’ll provide a baseline level of employee relations support. As part of a small team, being a team player is a must and is part of your nature.
What you bring to the table:
- Identify, cultivate and close great talent.
- Evangelize our brand by attending industry events and conferences.
- Make creative use of social networking sites and applications.
- Work with managers to understand specific hiring needs and execute recruiting strategies to meet them.
- Author job descriptions and maintain job postings.
- Actively source passive candidates.
- Own the complete hiring cycle.
- Educate/train managers and employees on interview skills.
- Work closely with the Legal department to manage immigration program.
- Perform general HR duties as assigned which may include employee relations, exit interviews, HR program support, and providing back-up to the head of HR.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Prior experience in a startup or technology environment preferable. At least two years of in-house recruiting experience required.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible, team player.
- Grace under pressure; good multi-tasker.
- Established success recruiting in fast-paced environment.
- Personable, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent).