The Corporate Recruiter will partner with leaders to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization and to deliver the best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships. We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful.
THE CORPORATE RECRUITER DELIVERS ON THE NEEBO MISSION BY:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Partner with leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
- Create and manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Work with hiring leaders to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring leaders and business leaders
- Work closely with hiring leaders to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring leaders and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities such as day to day recruiting and interviewing responsibilities
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches
- Supervise Recruiting Team Members
- Other HR related duties as assigned
Nebraska Book Company | Neebo is dedicated to making college - one of the best times in life - even better for students.