About the Job Talent Acquisition is one of the fastest growing and rewarding careers of today and hiring “A” talent has become the lifeblood of all successful companies. Opower’s Talent Acquisition team is one of the most innovative and well respected recruiting teams in the country. We are in hyper growth mode and are adding a recruiter to help support Sales, Finance and Regulatory recruiting. Come to work for a company with a real purpose, that is actually helping to save energy AND the planet!
About the Job You will play a key company role as a Recruiter, supporting Opower’s Client Solutions and G&A teams. Not only will you cultivate and draw top-notch talent in the field, you'll also further Opower's well-respected brand across the industry. This will involve full lifecycle recruiting and the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- Manage entire recruiting process: sourcing, pitching Opower, understanding candidate drivers, qualifying competencies and culture fit, supervising interview process and closing!
- Consult with Director of Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top talent
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent in a highly metrics-driven organization
- Research and attend industry recruiting and networking events
- Keep up to date on latest and greatest sourcing tools and techniques
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly
- Collaborate with the entire recruiting team to help make the Opower the top SaaS recruiting organization
- You will have full lifecycle recruiting experience, with a mixture of corporate, agency, and start-up experience
- You are skilled at building a strong research strategy for each search and can find and close the ideal candidate
- You have natural sales ability and can build trusting relationships with candidates and hiring managers with ease
- You have outstanding sourcing skills and are well versed in various sourcing methods including Boolean search strings, sourcing tools, user groups, networking, and cold calling candidates to generate interest in Opower
- You have strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of the software talent market
- You thrive in a fast-paced, informal team-based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- You take initiative and have solid judgment abilities; constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set extremely high
- You have excellent project management, time management, organizational, writing, and oral communication skills
- You hunger to fill the critical roles that move the company forward
- You love to solve problems and show passion for constantly improving your craft
- You are a team player and helpful to others on the team
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Opower combines a cloud-based platform, big data, and behavioral science to help utilities around the world reduce energy consumption and...