Objective of Role:
Identify, attract and present qualified candidates in a highly competitive financial services job market. Develop and implement strategies to source qualified diverse candidates to meet requirements for mid to high level positions from internal, external and /or referral candidate pools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality, timely and cost-effective staffing and placement services to internal customers.
- Build relationships with candidate pools and consultative relationships with hiring managers; ensure timely communication regarding placement decisions.
- Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, provides total staffing service to clients, e.g. recruitment strategy, sourcing, and candidate assessment and selection and complies with all legal requirements.
- Responsible for recruiting needs that are more advanced; i.e. technical expertise, more senior professionals, more complicated business environments.
- Responsible for all stages of the hiring process to include sourcing, screening and interviewing of candidates, administering background check and drug screening processes, conducting online assessment testing, reference checks, extending, negotiating and closing offers and completing on-boarding documentation.
- Coordinates interview schedules for hiring manager and assists with travel arrangements/interview coordination.
- Provide weekly reports summarizing actions or status of recruitment.
- Interfacing with vendors, professional representation of the company, and timely reporting of any issues or challenges in meeting deadlines or customer expectations.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department in the form of general office duties.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Communicates Openly : Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message through the following key actions: Organizes the communication, maintains audience attention, adjusts to the audience, ensures understanding, adheres to the accepted conventions, and comprehends communication from others
Compliance : Performs job duties while acting in accordance with all company policies and procedures, all applicable federal and state regulations and all regulatory agencies’ standards and requirements.
Drives Internal and External Customer Satisfaction : Ensuring customer’s needs are the primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships through the following key actions: Seeks to understand employee’s needs, and takes action to meet those needs and concerns, builds collaborative relationships.
Achieves Successful Results: Takes the initiative to get things done
Demonstrates Adaptability: Works effectively in the faces of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and shifting priorities.
Support and Encourages Others: Informally shares expertise and guides others to improve their skills, supports a feeling of personal commitment that encourages others to excel.
Works Collaboratively: Builds effective working relationships and collaborates as a team player.
Innovative : Challenges the status quo thinking to generate new ideas; takes an open-minded approach to situations
Establishes Trust and Credibility: Gains the confidence and trust of others through principled leadership and sound business ethics. Maintains confidentiality in all facets of job.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- 3+ years of results oriented recruiting experience, including previous demonstrated experience with creative sourcing.
- Must have experience with high volume recruiting and with diverse positions throughout the organization, which will include: call center representatives; information technology and marketing professionals, as well as management positions.
- Strong project management, organizational skills, analytical skills and conflict resolution experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within the organization.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the candidates as well as client base.
Ability to interview, assess and convey candidates qualifications to hiring managers, verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite products and Internet recruiting.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities – ability and willingness to support others and deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced; high volume and ever changing work environment.
Think Finance - 20 months ago