TRAVELCLICK is a leading provider of Reservation, e-Commerce and Business Intelligence solutions to over 30,000 of the world’s leading hoteliers. Our suite of products and services is powered by web-based information, software as a service and tools that are critical to hotels revenue and profitability.
Headquartered in New York with offices in Barcelona, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Atlanta, Orlando and Schaumburg, IL, we have consistently grown revenue at an average of over 20% per year since our founding in 1999 from $40M to our current 2013 projection of $290M. We are owned by two pre-eminent private equity firms, GenStar Capital and Bain Capital, who in late 2010 recruited a new CEO with the goal of doubling the company once again.
To fuel our growth, we are seeking seasoned business professionals with the intellectual horsepower, drive and stamina to double this company worldwide. We are looking for people with the right skills and experience, but more importantly who love to work in a dynamic, high growth and values-based environment with a smart, high-energy team. Learn more about us @ www.travelclick.com .
Come and build a legend with us. We look forward to exploring the possibilities with you.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting of a variety of professionals for departments including but not limited to: Technology, Marketing, Sales, and Operations. Partnering with human resources, line managers, and senior leadership to develop and execute recruiting strategy from inception to offer, this individual must have the flexibility and intuition to contribute to all levels of the process.
- Serve as subject matter expert and consultant to business areas, providing insight on labor market trends, recruitment processes, etc.
- Proven track history of high volume recruitment, including proactive sourcing and cold calling
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written skills
- High commitment to success and ability to deliver excellent applicant experience
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment, balancing multiple competing priorities
- Initiate & maintain consultative, strategic partnerships with hiring managers to understand their needs
- Analyze position requirements using innovative strategies to drive searches towards attracting top talent
- Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and evaluate candidates' job qualifications
- Analyze candidate abilities against position requirements and manager expectations to present only top tier candidates
- Develop and implement interview techniques to assess candidates' competencies and make hiring recommendations
- Manage candidates' expectations throughout the entire recruitment process, maintaining positive image of the company while communicating information necessary to each step in the candidate process
- Negotiate and close offers with selected candidates, and initiate on-boarding process with in-house ATS and HRIS systems
- Follow up and maintain communication with key candidates not selected
- Ensure that recruitment strategies drive performance metrics (quality of hire, time-to-fill, cost per hire)
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-5 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, 2+ years corporate recruiting experience required
- Knowledge of sourcing methodologies, including searching/posting on job-boards
- Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction, interviewing, selection and closing techniques
- Working Knowledge with Taleo
- Travel/Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Experience conducting high level searches
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Must be high energy and able to accomplish a great deal in a day
- Must be a positive person who enjoys being with people
- Bachelor’s Degree required
TravelCLICK - 19 months ago