Verathon - Corporate Recruiter
Verathon is seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful Corporate Recruiter to join our team located at our corporate headquarters in Bothell, WA. This role will be responsible for assisting with the recruitment efforts for all staff located in our Bothell HQ. The ideal candidate will have previous full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Source and staff Bothell located exempt and non-exempt positions for operations, customer care, marketing, engineering, and finance. Provide support for operations & engineering recruitment needs in Vancouver, BC located office.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, in-person interviews, offer negotiations, reference checks and on-boarding activities.
- Creatively draft job descriptions according to department and company needs.
- Cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure bar is consistently being raised regarding talent decisions.
- Manage background and reference check initiatives for candidates.
- Champion company diversity efforts. Develop relationships with key partners to ensure new pipelines for external diverse talent is identified and executed against.
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust talent pipelines for higher volume recruitment areas such as customer care, sales, and production including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet based sourcing.
- Provide reports and requested information related to recruiting metrics.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience, manufacturing and/or medical device experience preferred.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems is required.
- Experience recruiting a variety of professionals in a corporate environment with success in sourcing talent
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Must have strong business acumen to understand the role of talent management within a growing, global organization.
- Must have the ability to develop relationships across all levels of the organization.
- An individual who has a positive team orientation, strong work ethic, and excellent verbal & written communication skills is desired.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results within established timeframes is a must.
- Great sense of humor and willingness to love what they do every day is required.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.
Verathon - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard