WorldStrides is the largest and most trusted student educational travel organization in the country. Since its inception in 1967, WorldStrides has provided a variety of educational travel programs to four million elementary, middle, high school, and university students to destinations throughout the United States and the world.
Our casual environment is filled with passionate people who work hard and have fun at the same time. From summer picnics to team outings and employee travel programs, WorldStrides offers an atmosphere that our employees love to return to each day. We nurture a supportive, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our belief that we are truly providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences to thousands of students and teachers each year. In addition to our fun and inspiring environment, we offer an excellent benefits and compensation package.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced corporate recruiter to add to our staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of hiring for positions at all levels with a focus on our sales department. Detailed responsibilities will include identifying qualified candidates, scheduling and conducting candidate interviews, and presenting and negotiating employment offers. We are looking for a bright, dynamic and high-energy professional for this position. This person will also have the opportunity to learn and work in other areas of human resources.
- Work closely with management to determine hiring needs and review and understand job requisitions
- Source and screen resumes for positions primarily in Sales
- Manage sales recruiting vendors and the submittal process for all regions and territories
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Serve as the first point of contact for candidates at all levels
- Conduct telephones screens to further qualify applicants for open positions
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews
- Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers
- Conduct reference checks
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in our recruiting database
- Plan and coordinate college recruiting events
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 4 years’ experience in either a corporate generalist or recruiting role required
- Sales recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in internet recruiting techniques and have familiarity working with resume management/applicant tracking database systems
- Strong sourcing, screening, and interviewing skills required
- The ability to prioritize, manage time efficiently, and work closely with the sales team to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
Since 1967, WorldStrides has been the nation’s leading educational student travel organization and the foremost innovator in our...