As the Corporate Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to source, recruit and attract the highest quality candidates to join the eVestment team. You will be responsible for account management (internal hiring managers) was well as working with candidates through all recruiting stages (candidate generation to interview to offer). This position also involves developing corporate recruitment strategy, attending career fairs, and promoting eVestment in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities.
This position requires a wide range of abilities including strong communication and organizational skills, flexibility, and a high attention to detail. You must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment which encourages quick thinking, aggressive sourcing skills and a proactive approach to talent acquisition.
• Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process: candidate generation, phone screens of all candidates, scheduling phone and onsite interviews, offer negotiation, reference checks, etc. as well as hiring manager consultation / account management.
• Determine recruiting strategy for company-wide positions in consultation with hiring managers. Positions include IT, Finance, HR, Sales, etc.
• Responsible for successful, productive and efficient relationship management with hiring managers.
• Proven ability to generate candidate pipelines utilizing traditional and innovative sourcing techniques: social media, Internet mining (X-ray, flipping), employee referrals, networking, career fairs, etc.
• Vendor management of all recruiting agency contacts.
• Active participation in industry networking/sourcing communities (including universities) to leverage connections for current and future opportunities.
• Responsible for developing and tracking recruiting metrics on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Interact with industry peers and leaders in order to identify/share best practices.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years full life cycle recruiting experience; recruiting technology roles strongly desired
• Negotiation, interpersonal, and influencing skills with a strong sense of customer service
• Keen sense of intuition and an ability to effectively assess cultural and personality fit
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision
• Ability to effectively manage multiple candidates simultaneously
• Flexibility and adaptability within a fast-paced environment
• Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
• Uncompromising integrity and an ability to operate with high levels of confidentiality
• Excellent presentation and problem-solving abilities
• Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all organizational levels
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
• Proficiency with ATS required
• B.A. / B.S. required
eVestment Alliance (eA) is an innovative, web-based provider of comprehensive investment information and analytic technology. Through its...