The Corporate Regional Facilities Manager is responsible
for day to day over site of all aspects of the physical
plant environment and operations of their regional
- Oversight and Coordination of all Physical Plant
Operations for regional facilities.
- Supervision/Oversight of all
- Ensure quality maintenance, housekeeping, and
laundry services are provided to all facilities in
an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Fiscal management of all capital expenditures as
they relate to physical plant operations.
- Liaison between Corporate Construction and
Development department and facility operations.
- Ensure all state regulatory and licensure
requirements are met on ongoing basis at all
regional properties as they relate to physical plant
- Supervises, in conjunction with facility’s
Administrators, Maintenance, Housekeeping and
Laundry management, all staff within his/her
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Physical Plant
Operation environment within the health care
- Supervisory experience in a health care setting.
- Construction project manager experience desirable.
- Director of Maintenance/Environmental services
experience for multiple locations.
- A willingness to travel a minimum of 25%.
CareOne - 10 months ago