Receives and responds, via telephone, various customer service requests, inquiries, and problems. May respond by referring cardholder to published materials and/or senior staff. Maintains accurate and complete records of all inquiries and problems handled. Operates a personal computer, mainframe, software packages and front-end programs related to the client.
Under moderate supervision, provides the highest level of customer service to cardholders and retail banking customers in a timely manner while maintaining the integrity of the client. Has the ability to handle calls that are moderately complex; refers only the most complex issues to senior staff. Develops a thorough understanding of systems and products. Primary function is to assist cardholders and retail banking customers with account requests, inquiries, and problems such as: account balances, fund availability, fund transfers, stop payment orders, account closings, authorizations, name and address updates, and other general account activity. Calls requiring additional assistance are directed to the appropriate area. (i.e. Chargeback and Account Research). Maintains and/or exceeds acceptable levels of productivity, quality and adherence standards determined by the Call Center. Attends on-going training sessions to maintain the highest level of understanding of client’s policies and procedures. May provide assistance to CSRs with any questions and/or escalated calls. May assist with various team duties, such as: orienting, monitoring, coaching and tracking adherence standards.
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 or more years related work experience. Previous CSR experience preferred. Appropriate TSYS experience is preferred.
- Cooperates in a team environment
- Demonstrates initiative
- Assists in the training of CSRs
- Portrays a positive attitude
- Flexible; adjusts to change
- Accepts supervision/guidance
- Complies with Company and Client standards/policies/procedures
- Displays professionalism in both conduct and dress
Skills and Competencies
- Asks for help/seeks advice
- Listens well/utilizes information
- Shares/contributes ideas and information
- Quality minded
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Email System
- Pega Systems / TS Eclipse
- Telephone system
- Mainframe applications as required for the individual position
- Develops thorough knowledge of TMS
- Good customer service skills
- Good research skills
- Good problem resolution skills
- Thorough industry knowledge
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Manages time productively
- Multitask oriented
- Normal call center 24/7/365
- May be required to work overtime
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
- Accepts responsibility
- Practices confidentiality
- Recognizes and assesses problems
Total System Services, Inc.
Sharon J Poole
TSYS - 6 months ago
Total System Services, Inc. (TSYS) provides electronic payment processing and related services to financial and non-financial institutions....