The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis has an exciting job opportunity for a Corporate Risk Analyst in the Corporate Risk Management (CRM) department. You will provide financial, analytical, statistical and mathematical information to Bank management to support CRM functions and decision-making with a focus on market risk analysis.
Specific responsibilities include:
Job requirements include:
- Support the monthly income simulation analysis and work on special projects.
- Support for market risk reports, including month-end market risk report, duration calculator, attribution analysis, gap analysis, etc.
- Assist in general improvement, automation, and maintenance of QRM environment, databases, testing (e.g. QRM upgrades) and tasks.
- Perform shared QRM runs, tasks and reporting, coordinating responsibilities with CRM staff.
- Be a key resource for explaining risk numbers, R&D projects, new risk analytics, ad hoc analysis, data issues, market information, risk modeling, testing and implementing new models and systems, etc.
- Assist in unsecured credit analysis as needed.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, engineering, mathematics or statistics. Advanced degree and/or CFA is a plus.
- Two or more years' experience working in a financial institution is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact successfully with management.
- Detail oriented and the ability to assume complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to work as required for meeting deadlines.
- Proficient with computer software applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access.
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (the Bank) provides funds to its members. All federally-insured depository institutions, community...