Appcelerator is the leading mobile development platform company for enabling the rapid development of native mobile, desktop, and tablet applications using Web technologies. We are rapidly growing and are aggressively hiring for our HQ office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in the mobile industry!
We have several immediate openings for experienced sales professionals who have a proven track record of success and overachievement. As a valued member of the sales team, you will work to contact, qualify, and close new and existing accounts for Appcelerator products and services. This position requires excellent software solution selling skills to manage all aspects of the sales cycle, resulting in meeting or exceeding the assigned individual sales quota.
- Meet and/or exceed individual software & services revenue target(s).
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Appcelerator products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within Salesforce.com.
- Create and deliver sales presentations.
- Maintain accurate forecasts.
Appcelerator is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 5 years of overall professional experience. (Enterprise, SAAS, Software, etc.…)
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant sales role.
- Proven background of sales experience, including managing a book of business, up-selling existing clients and analyzing data/reports.
- Strong phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Experience with consultative solution selling / relationship building with C-level contacts.
Appcelerator is the leading enterprise-grade, cross-platform development solution on the market today, with over 1.5 million developers...