The Corporate Sales Director will be responsible for selling CCC’s licensing solutions to new corporate prospects. The role includes prospecting, presenting to, negotiating, and closing enterprise-wide solutions throughout a set territory. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have success working with V/C-level decision makers
- Understand and articulate CCC’s value proposition(s) in context of the prospect’s objectives, goals and needs
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities
- Manage and close sales solutions through accurate forecasting, account and opportunity planning, account resource allocation and opportunity management.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas
- Prepare and deliver persuasive internal and client facing presentations while coordinating, as needed, internal resources to close contracts. Adept at presenting sales solutions along a timeline when needed
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of CCC and Pubget products and associated technologies
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Support marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the market
- Minimum 5 years of proven B2B solution selling/sales experience
- BS/BA required
- A proven track record in successfully prospecting, negotiating and closing complex sales
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and manage own activities to reach stated goals while maintaining detailed records and forecasts
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, and a passion for success required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook; and must demonstrate general “computer savvy.” Familiarity of Salesforce helpful.
- Knowledge of legal issues, including contracts, agreements and copyright preferred.
Copyright Clearance Center - 9 months ago