Job ID #: 22965
Company : Egencia
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Sales
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Not Indicated
Experience Required : 5-7 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Egencia is the fifth largest travel management company in the world. As part of Expedia, Inc., the world's largest travel marketplace, Egencia helps businesses get ahead by offering the only truly integrated corporate travel service. Egencia's industry expertise helps drive results that matter, delivering meaningful advancements that have a real impact. By combining a powerful offline and online service, Egencia delivers a complete corporate travel offering supported by global market expertise and a best-in-class technology platform.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for establishing relationships, and securing a Corporate Client base, with annual air volumes of $1.5M or less that will utilize Egencia, an Expedia Inc. Company for all of their travel needs. The position is designed to quickly increase Egencia's market share in the Corporate space by, cold calling prospective accounts, negotiating and closing corporate agreements, demonstrating Egencia's superior technology and traditional travel distribution channel.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Selling new corporate accounts on the value proposition of the Egencia suite of products and services.
- Communicate the value of "on-line booking" to these clients in an effort to enhance greater adoption of the online booking tool, and generate incremental revenue for Expedia.
- Meet and exceed annual quota's for Egencia bookings
- Deploy prospecting strategies to gain new Egencia customers - Swiftly respond to leads generated from Expedia's concentrated marketing efforts and personally develop self generated prospects in order to maintain a minimum of 45 active accounts in the sales pipeline
- Maintain an updated sales pipeline through automated sales management tools as provided by Egencia.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development and IT to ensure product differentiation is maintained.
- Effectively cross sell opportunities with other Expedia products and services.
- Proactive telemarketing is an important of this role
- May answer inquiries and resolve problems. Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
About Expedia, Inc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills.
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred but not required, previous experience with travel technology products desired.
- 5+ years of experience in sales.
- Previous experience selling software packages or technical services to the small sized business market.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 16 months ago
Egencia makes business travel better.