Intacct empowers the 21st century CFO to transform their organization and improve company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA Business Solutions and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive Software as a Service financial management system to our more than 30,000 customers across more than 6,000 companies. As a leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Imagine what it would be like to have a successful career at Intacct - working with top talent, motivated to help organizations achieve their business goals. Intacct empowers the 21st century CFO and is the future. If you would like to be a part of our success, please apply for this opportunity.
The Corporate Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for leading and managing a sales team to meet and/or exceed the company’s quarterly and annual sales objectives. The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a successful sales team that is focused on acquiring new mid-market clients that consistently exceeds quarterly and annual quotas.
• Develop business plans and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals
• Provide sales leadership by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
• Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new sales reps on the Intacct sales process
• Conduct weekly forecast meetings to ensure business is tracking on a monthly cadence
• Conduct one-on-one reviews with all sales reps to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales rep’s sales and activity performance; Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
• Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management to provide timely insight on trends and issues
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Intacct products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a computer-related field is required
• 5+ years of experience in software sales/management, preferably in enterprise applications, with a consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
• Proven experience successfully leading quota carrying sales reps to over-achievement
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively hire and train new sales representatives
• High business acumen is a must
• Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution
• Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycles
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal & communication skills
• Self starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record overachieving quota and revenue goals.
• Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions a plus.
Intacct - 22 months ago