THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED IN CHARLOTTE, NC, COLUMBUS, OH, OR TAMPA, FL
The Sales Trainer is responsible for the development and productivity of Residential Finance employees by educating them on sales, operational and technical subjects, policies and procedures, software products and regulatory compliance surrounding the mortgage industry. The Sales Trainer will work collaboratively with Corporate Trainers, Instructional Designers and Sales Management to ensure position-specific training curricula is developed and delivered to sales employees in classroom settings, one-to-one or via the Company’s Online Learning Management System (OLMS). This position will require collaboration and cooperation with department heads to assess development needs to ensure the employees are receiving effective and thorough training and development.
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to ensure that training fulfills the needs and objectives of the company.
- Collaborate with managers and subject matter experts on the learning objectives, content, and delivery of proposed courses; work with sales management to develop training that maximizes the sales team’s revenue potential.
- Work with the Instructional Designer to create engaging, interactive training programs, based on assessed needs.
- Develop and deliver creative, effective training to employees via classroom, web-based, or blended learning.
- Evaluate training programs for effectiveness; adjust training as needed, based on evaluation results.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the organization's products, services and sales techniques.
- Monitor industry, legislative and other regulatory activity to identify training needs to ensure employees and agents maintain the knowledge and skills required to comply with best practices and other industry requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend external training programs, courses, materials, and instructors to ensure training and development needs are met.
- The successful candidate will enjoy and have superior skills in teaching and developing others for success.
- Two or more years of experience in developing, delivering, and evaluating training curricula in a sales training environment.
- Mortgage industry experience required.
- Displays exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a professional attitude towards colleagues.
- Exhibits high level of proficiency in follow-up and time management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills; attentive to details.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Previous experience with web-based media and eLearning.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Travel up to 50%
Residential Finance is a nationwide mortgage banker specializing in helping borrowers find the ideal loan to fit their homeownership goals,...