Hay Group (www.haygroup.com) is a global consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective, and motivate them to perform at their best. Founded in 1943 and corporately headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, we have 85 offices in 47 countries and work with over 7,000 clients around the world. Our clients are from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors, across every major industry, and represent diverse business challenges. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential.
We currently have a need for a Corporate Services Specialist in our Philadelphia office.
The global headquarters team is based in Philadelphia and among others includes Corporate Finance and Real Estate activities. The Corporate Services Specialist will support the leaders of these functions through a series of individual responsibilities related to the referenced areas. As schedule permits, this position will be assigned to and/or provide backup on special global projects or teams.
- Support the Corporate Finance Directors and their staffs on a series of reporting and communication activities, including Shareholder information and other communications to internal and external clients.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to internal and external clients.
- Coordinate various departmental calendars, due dates, postings to SharePoint, management of global distribution lists and key contact and address listings, as well as other information critical to the department.
- Assist with other administrative activities including meeting arrangements, records management FedEx mailings and supplies for staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support the global real estate initiative, beginning with the transition project to a third party provider, then provide regular reports in support of program review and presentations to regional and executive management.
- Interact with regional real estate representatives to ensure current lease related information is included in the lease administration system.
- Facilitate sharing of information in support of real estate projects, including legal, finance, tax, treasury, branding, and/or facilities representatives.
- Maintains related hard and electronic files.
- Associate’s degree+
- 3 to 5 years work experience in Administrative Services, business services/analysis, or real estate administration, in a professional services environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with ability to convert figures into graphic representations and executive summaries. Familiarity with Access a plus
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through ability
- Comfortable working at all levels in a professional services organization, cross functionally, and internationally
- Organized, flexible and able to multi-task
- Good writing/proofreading skills
NO PHONE CALLS
Hay Group - 14 months ago