Our firm is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant for an ongoing project.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Preparing income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyzing and reviewing financial reports and records.
- Identifying accounting problems, researching possible solutions, and forming conclusions to present to management.
- Coordinating accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions and the possibility of leading and instructing a team of accountants.
- Preparing journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and other analysis in order to close books at month/year end in accordance with GAAP.
The right candidate will possess:
- A four year degree in Accounting and 5+ years of General accounting experience.
- A solid understanding of GAAP Accounting, verifiable experience with both Excel and mid-large market ERP systems.
- Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills and supervisory skills.
NumberWorks is an affiliate of Salo LLC.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by...