Printpack is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager. This position is responsible for developing and implementing strategic recruiting plans and programs to achieve qualitative recruitment results and hiring objectives. Additionally the Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for hiring practices, including but not limited to, job description, candidate identification, interviewing and building a robust pipeline of candidates for their assigned key openings.
This position will be located in Atlanta and will report to the Director of Talent Management.
- A four year Bachelors degree
- 8 plus years professional experience with a minimum of 2-3 years in a Talent Management and/or Human Resources Generalist role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development
- Experience in manufacturing environments
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide both tactical and strategic direction within the Human Resources development area
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven project management and internal/external customer success
- HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking System experience
- Manage the Corporate Recruiting Department and evolve the function, including vendor relationship management, contracts, information management, success metrics, reporting, internal workflow tools, and budget.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include social media, job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning and talent planning.
- Define and develop the HR Compliancy standards, processes and procedures.
- Work closely with hiring managers and Human Resources managers in the execution of the hiring process and the implementation of assessments instruments
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for cross functional, lateral or promotional roles)
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the different assessments tools and help hiring managers and Human Resources interpret the assessment results. Provide assessment-feedback to new hires if necessary.
- Manage and administer the Applicant Tracking System (TALEO). Identify, analyze issues and provide integrated, effective solutions that meet business needs. Provide training to HR users and hiring managers as needed.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Develop college recruiting programs focused on interns, co-ops, recent graduates and alumni.
- Participate and assist in Printpack’s talent review and succession planning.
- Provide guidance and support to Printpack’s performance management processes.
- Attracting and Developing Talent
- Providing Direction
- Written Communication Skills
- Technical Skill and Competence
- Strategic Perspective
- Commercial Orientation
- Oral Communication Skills
- Concern for Excellence
- Customer Service Orientation