JOB SUMMARY: Identify and address developmental needs of branch personnel by utilizing branch visits and training workshops designed to positively impact growth, profitability and employee performance. Will also assist in the development of corporate training material.
- Schedules, conducts and documents training efforts in the branch to address performance needs as identified by the Supervisor, Vice president, and/or Executive Vice President.
- Schedules and conducts training to meet objectives.
- Incorporates appropriate training to enhance effectiveness of on-the-job learning assignments.
- Identifies outstanding performance of individuals within their respective territory.
- Helps identify and communicate emerging trends in the field to the executive of that territory, the Director of Training and Development, and the training team in order to maintain relevance of resources.
- Communicates “best practices" with other RTS’s and branches.
- Assists in the development of high potential manager candidates and Supervisor Trainee Candidates.
- Provides written visit summary and action plans to all individuals listed on such forms
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training materials and maintains company standards with respect to training curriculum.
- Provides recommendations for curriculum design.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to travel extensively. Knowledge and expertise in operations, including three years of supervision or auditing experience. Excellent communication and people skills. Comfortable communicating both up and down in the organization. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and tasks. Ability to work without close supervision. Ability to communicate both orally and in written form in a clear, concise and effective manner. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to analyze the training and development needs of a branch office and to recommend and communicate solutions effectively. Ability to conduct training workshops, lead discussions, and stimulate individuals and groups in a learning process. Must be computer literate.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent; college a plus.
Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1955, the company has now grown across 14 states and Mexico, employing thousands of professionals....