Corporate Travel Counselor (Work at Home)-13007929
Choose a career at American Express and you choose a company with a 150-year history of integrity and a demonstrated commitment to the future of its employees. Known around the world as one of the most successful financial services businesses, a leading consumer brand, a gold standard in customer satisfaction, and one of the best places to work - American Express is interested in getting to know you
The Corporate Travel Counselor will be responsible for servicing American Express Business Travel customers: duties will include making and maintaining reservations through effective use of the GDS including, but not limited to, air, cars, and hotels for domestic and international travel in a call center environment. Also will provide consultative advice on efficient routings, lowest fares, and travel services. Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of computer systems, telephone service techniques, act on special customer requests and develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
* At least 2-3+ years of corporate travel experience is required; current experience is highly preferred.
* GDS experience is required, current Sabre experience preferred.
* Extensive International faring, construction of complex itineraries and destination knowledge is required.
* Written and oral communication skills are critical to this position.
* Candidate should have excellent relationship skills, be accurate, have strong time management skills, and be a team player.
* Call center experience and/or travel school completion is highly preferred.
Due to the business needs, this person will need to be flexible to the Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday From 7:00 a.m. To 8:00 p.m Central Time.
- Dedicated work space must be within own residence and that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 11 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...