Duties and Responsibilities
Debt & Financing
Daily Cash Management & Reporting
- Prepare liquidity and cash forecasts on a weekly basis and perform “what if” analysis.
- Prepare asset-based lending reports.
- Analyze and report on debt and financing costs.
- Prepare weekly cash and liquidity reporting for stakeholders.
- Prepare detail analysis of liquidity trends and key ratios.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reporting with debt agreements.
- Assist in the preparation of lender and rating agencies presentations.
Interest Rate Risk Management
- Determine borrowing requirements.
- Prepare cash and debt dashboard reports for senior management.
- Initiate wire transfers, ACH transactions, upload files to the bank as needed.
- Maintain accurate account of all bank systems and merchant processing systems and accounts.
- Contribute to the cash management strategy.
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on bank fees and merchant processing fees.
- Prepare analyses and reports to facilitate interest rate monitoring.
- Analyze and report on financial risk exposures and derivative positions.
Skills and Experience
- Complete additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Self- starter with strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines and able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A minimum of four years related experience in an analytical and cash management role.
- An understanding of accounting principles and financial statements. Proficient in financial analysis, modeling and forecasting and experience within an asset-based lender environment.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required. Experience with Microsoft Access a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required. MBA / CPA / CTP a plus.
GB Resources LLC - 19 months ago