A fast growing management service organization seeks a Corporate VP of Strategic Business Development that would be in charge of overseeing the contracting, analysis, and relationship management between the company and its various payor constituencies. The VP in concert with senior management sets goals for contracting target increases, specific service level improvements and manages the department for optimum contract performace management and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters Degree preferred in business or other field requiring highly developed language and reasoning skills.
- Five or more years experience in a health care organization with Strategic Business Development and contract negotiating experience.
- A skill set of negotiating from a win/win frame of reference with an ability to deliver results timely and in a time intensive, pressure filled environment.
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Highly developed organizational skill and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and with on time completion.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
We offer a competitive salary with incentive plan and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment*