- Review closed loan packages to ensure that all required documentation, compliance and final conditions have been met, approved, and signed-off
- Perform all necessary compliance testing (i.e. ComplianceEase, RESPA Auditor)
- Correspond with the necessary parties to obtain all required conditions
- Identify underwriting, processing, and closing deficiencies and follow through with corrections
- Correspond with the correspondents and account executives in clearing all deficiencies within the required timeframes.
- Complete all required due diligence prior to approving loans for purchase.
- Assist warehouse with clearing all collateral deficiencies.
- Review and reconcile total wire for purchase of loan.
- Communicate and follow-up on all outstanding deficiencies.
- Correspond with correspondents, account executives and internal staff in performing all tasks associated with obtaining final recorded documents, within the required timeframes.
- Assist the Secondary and Servicing departments with satisfying any post-funding deficiencies.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience in Closing and/or Post-Closing, with knowledge of various loan programs and RESPA and TILA
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment; Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, ComplianceEase and Loan Origination system(s)
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills in a windows environment
- Strong proof reading skills and mathematical skills
- Good filing skills
New Penn Financial LLC - 5 months ago