The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis is currently searching for a correspondent services representative in our Cash Management department. We are seeking candidates to provide correspondent services to member institutions in an efficient and professional manner. This position requires a strong attention to detail delivering high quality output and exhibiting excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Listens and responds quickly, professionally and politely to all transaction requests and questions received from internal or external customers in order to produce a high level of quality customer service. Obtain information on other areas of the Bank to better assist customers with these requests.
- Receives and enters accurately and efficiently into Cash Management systems transaction requests for fund transfers, security safekeeping, ACH, and Coin & Currency in order to provide a valuable service to internal and external customers.
- Efficiently process other Cash Management services such as recurring wire templates, member reserve analysis, contract verification, commercial bank funding, and Line of Credit/ Overdraft reporting in order to facilitate the operation of the department and provide a variety of services to our members.
- Maintain high level of awareness of daily internal and disaster recovery procedures. Be informed on industry issues, such as OFAC compliance and the Travel Rule.
- One year of business/college level accounting, bookkeeping, or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in related banking or finance areas.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing. Ability to use Microsoft computer products a plus.
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis - 18 months ago
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (the Bank) provides funds to its members. All federally-insured depository institutions, community...