JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for leading Corrugated and Trim Reclaims area and for assuring employees are safe and meeting goals and deadlines.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all quality checks are performed and documented properly.
- Complete all orders in a timely manner.
- Lead and direct Corrugated and Trim Reclaims to accomplish daily goals.
- All performance issues or disciplinary actions involving team members must be addressed with the coaching of and alongside the area manager; no actions are to be taken without the area manager.
- Rotate employees on a cross training schedule for these areas.
- Maintain established levels for RMA goals.
- Manage manpower to accomplish tasks while keeping overtime to a minimum.
- Must be able to work in all areas of the department
- Meet or exceed all production goals set by management.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Cleanup work area daily (sweep floors, empty trash, etc.).
- Complete all other tasks as required or assigned by management.
- This position will be responsible for leading several employees in the Corrugated and Reclaim area and holding them accountable for reaching their goals. This individual must be creative, very self-motivated and be able to function with minimal direction as the Corrugated and Reclaim continues to evolve. This individual must be able to meet the lead expectations while contributing on the production on the floor on a daily basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Demonstrated support of company goals, values and mission statement.
- Two-year degree and a minimum of two years experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
· Ability to read a tape measure, do basic mathematical calculations and use a calculator.
· Ability to learn production operations.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 75 pounds.
· Ability to twist, bend and reach to perform job duties.
· Ability to work while being exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat.
· Follow procedures and utilize appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
· Be detailed and customer oriented.
· Ability to learn internal Enterprise Resource Planning System.
· Be creative, very self-motivated and be able to function with minimal to no direction
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. - 13 months ago
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. manufactures and delivers high quality metal building components to post frame, commercial, and...