STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is focused on sustaining and enhancing customers’ infrastructure with technology-driven solutions - offering proven expertise to address the toughest, most complex construction and maintenance challenges. Using advanced technologies in its products and systems, STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES delivers innovative, highly effective solutions to its customers.
We are currently recruiting for a highly experienced and technically astute Corrosion Design Manager to provide engineering and design leadership to our growing Corrosion Engineering Group based on Hanover, MD. As a Corrosion Design Manager, you will manage a small corrosion design engineering staff. You will oversee and perform hands on design of corrosion mitigation systems and you will be responsible for the production of monitoring and maintenance of these installed systems. You will interface with our field installation professionals to manage QA/QC of designs and provide support to the Condition Assessment Service Group to carry out solution recommendations. You will also be expected to assist the Corrosion Group on new technology research and development.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this strategic leadership position:
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive leader who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect and is able to establish and maintain relationships. This position requires approximately 35% travel. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k) and bonus program. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Bachelor’s in Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Chemical , Corrosion or Electrical Engineering
- 15 + years of experience in engineering with a key emphasis on corrosion control with at least 5 of those years in a supervisory role
- Experience in the design of Cathodic Protection Systems such as Galvanic, or impressed current systems for reinforcing steel and concrete
- Experience in field oversight and QA/QC of design applications
- Experience performing engineering for concrete durability alternatives
- Experience in diagnostics methods used to develop design repairs
- Corrosion Industry Certifications preferred (NACE, ICORR)
Structural Group - 14 months ago