Printpack has an immediate opening for a Cost Accountant II at the Grand Prairie, TX Converting facility. This position will report directly to the Operations Controller.
Key responsibilities for this position are as follows :
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA and/or CPA is a plus
- Related work experience or internship in this field is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Excel and Access as well as basic Word and Outlook
The successful candidate must possess effective skills in the following areas:
- Perform analysis and interpretation of operational performance
- Assist Plant Controller in meeting plant objectives
- Understand and be able to perform all aspects of the monthly financial closing process
- Participate in the plant budgeting process; possess knowledge and skills to lead and perform all key budgeting activities
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Plant and Administrative associates
- Strong local leadership presence in production and business decision-making; ability to interpret and have a positive influence on operational results
- Assist Plant Controller with proactive management of the accounting team activities so the Team has an integral part in supporting plant objectives and results
- Strong working knowledge of Printpack systems, financial policies, and order management policies and procedures.
Written and Oral Communication Skills
Technical Skill and Competence
Concern for Excellence
Printpack is one of the largest flexible and specialty rigid packaging converters in the United States, with over fifty-year history of...