Applies principles of standard cost accounting to conduct studies that provide detailed cost information, assist in budget and forecast development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with engineers on new product releases relative to targeted costs verses actual costs.
- Analyze changes in product design as submitted through the ECO process.
- Perform CRT reports & journal entries for month end.
- Prepare Reports for Product Committee Meetings.
- Participate in the AMPIP2.0, PCO & ECO project teams.
- Provide reports specifying and comparing favorable or unfavorable costs relative to new or existing products.
- Set standards on pilot production and initial full production of new products.
- Assist in preparation of the AOP, 2 + 10, 5 + 7 & 8 + 4 forecasts.
- Other assigned special projects as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
4 year degree in Accounting/Finance or
2+ years experience costing in a Mfg. Environment preferred
High level of expertise with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
Experience with BOM’s and SAP strongly preferred
Must be able to work unsupervised
Must have strong, demonstrated problem-solving skills
French or German language skills helpful
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CPA or CMA preferred
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO supports more productive farming...