process and parts inventory. Coordinate and review inventory reporting, counts and controls.
- Daily entry of production data into Oracle database.
- Taking data from the efficiency report and loading it into a spreadsheet that is uploaded into the Oracle database. Completed daily.
- Back up for entering material receipts into Oracle database
- Support weekly cycle count/physical inventory
- Organize the inventory count process
- Enter count data into spreadsheets and determine items that need to be recounted based on first counts (anything over $1,000 variance)
- Enter final counts into Oracle
- Entry of any material transactions (transfers to other plants, return to vendors, scrap, etc)
- Provide financial reporting and cost analysis as requested.
- Support Procurement
- Place orders for bulk ingredients
- Assist Procurement Coordinator as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in use of Microsoft Excel (ability to use advanced formulas and development of spreadsheets).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Oracle a plus.
No snickering about the name -- Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is serious about making breads, cakes, and cookies. Its name is a shortened version...